[TR] [6pack] Stant Superstat thermostat

Bob rpeglow at optonline.net
Wed Apr 9 22:40:50 MDT 2008

Advance Auto sell the Superstat 59358 for $9.99 (the 160' is 59356), and
another for  $4.99.
I have a standard 180' and temp gets to 3/4 idling for maybe 20 minutes. I
have to contend with some occasional stop and go traffic.
I'll go with the Superstat 160' and report back to the lists.
Thank you.
Bob