[TR] Lucas's looseness limits lighting?

dorpaul dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 6 12:52:07 MDT 2008

I am just now hooking up my taillights/stoplights on my '60 TR3A.  I wonder if
it wouldn't be smart to somehow drop a small drop of solder down into the male
bullet connectors to stop them from twisting and turning within the
connectors?

On the other hand, OTOH?, A man at NAPA told me not to solder car wiring
systems.

Surely, Lucas's looseness limits lighting?

Thanks, Paul Dorsey
60 TR3  TS71k

--
It has removed 286 spam emails to date.