[TR] TR3A Hood/Trunk hinges

Ibsen Dow flashtr3 at cox.net
Fri Apr 4 11:12:34 MST 2008

I have this rack set-up on my TR3, and the rubber mounts after being on there
for more then 10 years with-out removing the luggage rack has discolored the
white finish (turned yellow) if I remove the rack. However, I like the fact
that it hooks up to the rear hinges & if you use the metal straps that hold
the rear of the luggage rack down, no holes has to be drilled into the rear
deck lid. I don't know if that style is still available?
Ibsen