[TR] TR3A Hood/Trunk hinges

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Fri Apr 4 15:39:46 MST 2008

That is the style offered by TRF.  There is often a long wait (perhaps a
year) as they are apparently made in England and possibly only when there
are enough orders in hand.

The yellowing may be due to the rubber gassing-out some chemical.  I once
stored a stack of Michelin tires on a tarp in a carpeted bedroom.  The wait
to install ran into months and when removed I had a nice yellow ring in the
light brown carpet that no amount of cleaning would remove.

Geo