[TR] TR3A paint color

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Apr 4 10:46:24 MST 2008

> And I am going with a tan interior and
> top, which may not have been an original color/interior
> combination (I believe it was BRG/Black), but I like it.  So there.

And that is definitely what is important, IMO.  It's YOUR car, it should
please YOU.

Besides, Standard-Triumph would sell you almost any combination (for a
price), so no one can say definitively that BRG/tan is "wrong".  Only
(perhaps) that it wasn't a 'standard' color combination.

There are a couple of cars around here with BRG/tan and IMO it looks very
nice.

BTW, Piggott mentions (and I believe it to be true) that "BRG" was not a
single color, but varied somewhat from year to year.

Randall