[TR] TR3A paint color

Michael Marr mmarr at notwires.com
Fri Apr 4 10:07:52 MST 2008

> BTW, Piggott mentions (and I believe it to be true) that "BRG" was not a
> single color, but varied somewhat from year to year.
>
> Randall

Yes, I agree that the definition of BRG was open to much interpretation by
all British car manufacturers back then.  I don't have a particular color
code in mind, but my preference is for the darker shades, which were more
like the "authentic" (whatever that means) BRG as seen on the Blower
Bentleys of the 30s or the BRMs and Vanwalls of my youth.  Those were the
days...

Mike