[TR] TR3A paint color

Michael Marr mmarr at notwires.com
Fri Apr 4 09:19:46 MST 2008

> OTOH, red is SOO boring ... I wonder if there is a TR3 left on the planet
> that hasn't been red at least once in it's life.
>
> Randall

My TR3A was originally powder blue but was painted a strange reddish orange
(or maybe orangeish red) color at some time in it is life.  It looks like
someone slapped it with the ugly stick.  It will become BRG when I get back
to its long delayed restoration.  And I am going with a tan interior and
top, which may not have been an original color/interior combination (I
believe it was BRG/Black), but I like it.  So there.

Mike