[TR] rearmost pinching thing?

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Thu Apr 3 16:38:50 MST 2008

> TRF shows it as p/n 602167, but, I can't find the
> Moss equivalent!

Believe it or not, there are a few things that have no Moss equivalent <G>

> I wonder if it can be installed 'after' the fender is
> mounted?

I believe so.

>  I can't find but one, can  somethin' else work?

For a whopping $4 (until June 30 2008), why not just buy one ?

I doubt the clamp is essential, you could probably get away with just
leaving it off (and putting an ordinary nut & flat washer on the bolt).

No doubt I've got a few stashed somewhere, but for $4 it's hardly worth
digging through the parts bins ...

Randall