[TR] rearmost pinching thing?

dorpaul dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 3 15:57:51 MST 2008

Yes, Randall, that's it!  TRF shows it as p/n 602167, but, I can't find the
Moss equivalent!
(although I searched TR2-4 keywords, 'clamp', 'fixing','fender' and 'wing'.)
I wonder if it can be installed 'after' the fender is mounted? But, with the
Tires off!
Does anyone have such a picture?  I can't find but one, can somethin' else
work?
Paul

Are you guys possibly talking about P/N 602167, "Clamp, rear wing fixing" ??

This is a short strip of metal, about 1/2" wide and 3-1/2" long with a
captive nut at one end, and a sharp right angle at the other end.  The
angled part is no more than 1/4".  It doesn't really connect to anything;
the captive nut gets the rearmost truss-headed screw from the trunk lid
opening, while the angle presses against the lip of the rear fender at the
very back.  It basically clamps the last little bit of the fender to the
rear apron.
http://www.zeni.net/trf/miniTR2TR3/33.php?s_wt=1680&s_ht=1050

Randall

--