[TR] Wishbone Classics on eBay

Tomislav Marincic tomislav.marincic at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 27 16:48:10 MDT 2007

John,

Your advice is excellent. I hope Kai responds, either publicly, in private
with me, or through an intermediary. I am fully open to the possibility
that I have in some way offended him or acted improperly, and I am eager to
learn more. I will also allow that there a range of possible misfortunes
that may have befallen him that would quite reasonably allow him to post
auctions on eBay yet not correspond with me. If this is the case, I have
done him a disservice by even mentioning the matter on this forum, and I
look forward to hearing the explanation and providing a full and sincere
apology to all concerned. But the silence has been deafening; over 10 weeks
without a response. Please believe me when I say I am now choosing between
various "last resorts" in order to give Kai every opportunity and yet to
preserve my own dwindling resources. I did not air this matter on the
Forums without due deliberation, and I am very grateful for the response. I
have about 30 emails to respond to tonight, and I apologize to anyone who
got a response from my spam filter.

Cheers, Tom Marincic

P.S. If you's like to get to know me better, please visit
www.triumphowners.com/735 to read more about my TR6's story.

<6pack at autox.team.net>; triumphs list <triumphs at autox.team.net>