[TR] Rain

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Thu Sep 27 16:56:35 MDT 2007

Just curious.  Does TRF or Moss offer Triumph monogrammed rainsuits for TR3 drivers to wear when rain forces them to put the top up so as to delay--not stop--the (side) curtains of water from spashing their work dress trousers?  I would have style for my pecadillos.
Summer til it snows in New Hampshire, but top down driving now means wearing full winter gear some mornings already, including gortex cap with earmuffs, Thinsulate gloves, and winter coat over fleece jacket.  At work they've called me eccentric.  But then, they're the ones living in boxes:  boxes for houses, boxes to drive to work in, boxes to work in, boxes back, boxes forth.  Give me the Viking full-boat burning funeral!  Let daisies grow in my ashes instead of giving food to fatten worms.
Gadfrey, I hate encroaching winter.
Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
New Hampshire