[TR] Open Letter to Kai Radicke, dba Wishbone Classics

Tomislav Marincic tomislav.marincic at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 24 19:19:57 MDT 2007

Dear Kai Radicke,

On December 2, 1996, I entrusted you with my TR6 engine, thousands of dollars worth of parts, and a check for three thousand dollars. Now, nearly ten months later, you have stopped communicating with me, though you have clearly been updating your phone messages and selling things on eBay.

I have sent you numerous email messages over the last several weeks. I have also repeatedly called and sometimes left messages at the number for Wishbone Classics. I have even contacted you through eBay, where I see you are still quite active selling parts (79 auctions since September 9!). I have not heard a thing from you since July 12.

If you or someone dear to you has suffered some misfortune, I am sorry. If you offer me a brief explanation of the events that have befallen you, I will make every attempt to find a mutually acceptable accommodation.

If, however, you fail to contact me this coming week, I will proceed with efforts to recover my parts, money and unspecified damages. My recovery may take the form of civil litigation, criminal charges, or both.

Personally, I am very sad to be writing these words. I trusted you with the restoration of an engine that I first rebuilt in 1981. I've spent most of my budget for the TR6 restoration already, and if I cannot recover my property, I can't finish. This is exactly the sort of fiasco that drives people out of the old car hobby.

Sincerely, Tomislav Marincic

http://www.triumphowners.com/735