[TR] Bad Starter?

spamiam at comcast.net spamiam at comcast.net
Mon Sep 24 16:04:51 MDT 2007

Darrell,

The starter does not draw power thru the ammeter, so if the ammeter reads a huge discharge, it is not the starter itself.

It is something that is activated when turning the ignition switch all the way to "start".  It oculd be the starter solenoid, I suppose.  It could be a short inside the ignition switch.  It would seem to have to be something like that.

-Tony