[TR] The Supercharger Effect

tom white tswhitez123 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 09:12:43 MDT 2007

Looking at the photo of the supercharged TR6 I don't recognize the ignition
type.  Can anyone explain what the spark plug wires are routed from?  It is
not a typical distributor.

Best regards,
Tom

> To: 6pack at autox.team.net; triumphs at autox.team.net
> Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 22:11:27 -0400
> From: acekraut11 at aol.com
> Subject: [TR] The Supercharger Effect
>
>  Hi List,
>
> I have added another photo category to the triumphowners.com/108 website
that shows in pictures what happened when Rick started his car and ran the
supercharger on Sunday.? I walked up to Rick during the show Sunday when there
were people around all the cars but none looking specifically at his car.? I
told him I would take a before picture then he should start the car and see
what attention he generated.? The pictures at the web site above show the
response.? Like moths to a light.