[TR] The Supercharger Effect

acekraut11 at aol.com acekraut11 at aol.com
Mon Sep 17 20:11:27 MDT 2007

 Hi List,

I have added another photo category to the triumphowners.com/108 website that shows in pictures what happened when Rick started his car and ran the supercharger on Sunday.? I walked up to Rick during the show Sunday when there were people around all the cars but none looking specifically at his car.? I told him I would take a before picture then he should start the car and see what attention he generated.? The pictures at the web site above show the response.? Like moths to a light.

Enjoy.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)