[TR] British Invasion Pics

acekraut11 at aol.com acekraut11 at aol.com
Mon Sep 17 19:15:11 MDT 2007

 Hi List,

You have heard from several list members about the British Invasion.? Here is my take.? I have uploaded a sampling of pictures from the weekend at www.triumphowners.com/108 under 2007 British Invasion.? Comments are always welcome.? There are also pictures of list members Al Gary and Bob Danielson so those of you who would like to put a face with the name can do so.? It was also very nice meeting other list members like Stan, Joe, Dan, Tim, etc.? I did my best to recruit a few new list members.? By the way, nice Wellington's Stan.? Stan didnt need to walk around any puddles.? It seemed that the rain brought out the best in people but the worst in some drivers.? I heard plenty of comments about the weather, but not many complaints.? I was fortunate enough to make it off the field without getting stuck but I did scout out the best route.

I did take another couple of video's of the Smuggler's notch run and at some point I will find a way to make them available to be seen.? We were lucky this year that on the way up and most of the way back down we didn't have anyone in front of us so we could push the cars a little bit.

Wish I was able to attend the TRials.? I hope everyone has a great time and meets many other list members.

Cheers,

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)