[TR] now that the weather is getting nice....

Kinderlehrer Kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Sat Sep 15 19:01:11 MDT 2007

John, the seats are not that hard to recover, the hard part is getting them
ready to recover :-)

The seat backs and the pan on the drivers side, the one that is one piece,
has wood strips for the covers to be tacked to. They are probably rotted and
in need of replacement. If you are not replacing the springs, you may have
to repair some of them. You may want to get some new padding as well.  I
know I took some pictures when I did mine, I'll look for them if you are
interested.

Bob