[TR] now that the weather is getting nice....

Marty Clark marty.tr6 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 18:18:04 MDT 2007

John,
I've got a copy of instruction for the seats, I'll email them to you off
list. It scared me so I found a place in Tempe to remove my old seat
covers, in great shape, and install the replacement seat foam kit and
diaphragms. Something like Urbeana Upholstery. Think it was around $200 and
they also fixed a lot of my snaps on both covers.

Are you gone to have the car ready for Triumphest Oct 11 - 14th? I'm going
for the first time ever. Just dropped a spare raditor off at a shop in Mesa
to be roded(?) or re-cored if it's too bad. New tires next. Gotta replace
those 1984 redlines. Still have good tread but don't dare think about
driving that far on the highway with them.

Marty