[TR] now that the weather is getting nice....

Jim Bauder jimbpps at cox.net
Sat Sep 15 20:21:12 MDT 2007

John,

I installed Dan's wiring kit in my TR250 and have reupholstered 2 or 3 TR3s and
my TR250 also have done a couple of frame-offs, so I do have some experience.

I would be glad to give you a hand some time after Triumphest, Oct. 10~14. It is
in Laughlin, NV this year and is sponsored by your local Triumph club the Desert
Centre Triumph Club! If you want to see a bunch of TR3s, etc. come on up to
Laughlin Saturday morning 10/13 from about 8:00 'til 12:00 or so, and do a long
walk through of the Funcours (car show!) there will be a lot of great examples
there!

You should come to one of our meetings some time! See:
http://www.dctra.org/
For meeting dates, time, and location!

Jim
Jim Bauder