[TR] now that the weather is getting nice....

60TR3A 60TR3A at cox.net
Sat Sep 15 17:35:36 MDT 2007

Last spring I ordered a Moss seat recovering kit (during the usual
spring sale) and a Dan Masters wiring kit (When he offers a $50 off
sale)!  Now that the weather is getting nice enough to spend time out
in the garage I have ordered a Triumph Rescue Alternator replacement
kit - no sale!

I plan to start to strip the interior to do the rewiring and thus
upholstery in a couple of weeks.    Any advice on either would be
appreciated!  Particularly the upholstery, as the closest I have come
to doing  that is installing sheep skin seat covers in a couple of
other toy cars (72 240Z, 79 Porsche 924, & my 77 Porsche 911).

Thanks

John

John A. Wise
Glendale, AZ