[TR] My worst car ever.

Al Al als6point9 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 08:09:59 MDT 2007

Interesting, I have a 1997 Mercedes Benz E420 (same car bigger engine)
and I have had very little trouble with it.

Main issues that i've had are:
Rust
Spring Perch issue
Dash cracks
Rear brake light failure on the right side
Catalytic converter went out.

All of these are quite well known issues with the W210 model.