[TR] 1970 TR6 spark plugs

Bob rpeglow at optonline.net
Tue Sep 11 07:57:37 MDT 2007

Hello,
New owner of 1970 TR6. Mileage 66,680, it has gone only 2,600 in last 10 years as revealed by state inspection records received with the car. So, I suspect everything under the hood is at least 10 years old. The car runs fine however the spark plugs show some corrosion on the outside. I want to change them along with wires. I have ordered wires, cap, points, rotor and condenser from TRF. Not sure which plugs to use these days. Some time back UN12Y or UN9Y were fine in my TR250. Any suggestions out there???
Regards,
Bob