[TR] My worst car ever.

MMoore8425 at aol.com MMoore8425 at aol.com
Tue Sep 11 07:46:00 MDT 2007

I have a 2000 Benz E320. I love the car, but its a $3000 repair bill ever 6
months. The most unreliable and expensive car I've ever owned.

The best car(s)  I ever had was a 78 Pinto and a 79 Pinto, fuel tank  issue
not-withstanding. Each of my two kids took one to college. They never went  in
for service and well over 150,000 miles on them when finally gotten rid of.
Reliable and nothing broke.When I bought the 79 new, I askd the dealer how
often  it had to come in for service. His answer was  that 100K I ought to being
it in for a smog check.
Mike Moore