[TR] Carpet snaps?

levilevi levilevi at comcast.net
Fri Sep 7 22:21:21 MDT 2007

Use a nice wide flat screwdriver under your thumb to protect it and use the
feel in your thumb to press the spikes nicely into the carptet.

Bud

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)