[TR] TR6 Problems

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Mon Sep 3 09:27:19 MDT 2007

In a message dated 9/3/2007 10:16:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
TR250Driver at aol.com writes:

Ok,  that  sounds more like a stuck float valve on the front   carb.

Yes Randall something is up with the front carb.  I put the plugs  on top of
the valve cover and all were sparking with the 250's rotor.  No  sparking with
the rotor that went bad, which is a new one to me.  I  did not know they
could blow like that????  The main problem seems to be  fuel for once running
again I can raise the front piston all the way up with no  effect on how the motor
runs.
Thanks again,
Darrell