[TR] Winter Storage

Eric Bartleson ebartle at hbci.com
Mon Sep 3 09:02:27 MDT 2007

I am already thinking of winter here in Minnesota.  This will be the
first winter that my TR3A will be in restored condition and I have
been cautioned about storing it in a garage that is not heated. It has
something to do with moisture condensing on the concrete and creating
a rust situation for the car.  I would appreciate any comments and
suggestions related to storing a classic in the northern climes during
winter.  Hope everyone is enjoying a fantastic Labor Day weekend.

Eric Bartleson
Winona,Mn

1959 TR3A