[TR] build date of TR3A

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Wed Oct 24 14:01:39 MDT 2007

Indeed, when I purchased my TR4 6 years ago I had no problem getting the MVD
to change it to a '64 (build year) even though it had been registered for 36
years as a 1965.

Wanted it to be a '64 because the state of Arizona allows year of
manufacture plates but there were no 1965 plates (just a '64 plate with a
sticker).

Geo