[TR] TR6 Bodyshell US to UK shipping

Rarebits bill at rarebits4classics.co.uk
Fri Nov 23 06:13:55 MST 2007

> From: John Macartney [mailto:standardtriumph at btinternet.com]
>
> Perhaps BMH ought to go that
> 'extra mile' in supplying the shells with various lumps and lengths of
> stout timber, together with
> some good 'clouterie' in the form of a range of large rubber faced
> hammers. Such additions would
> definitely satisfy the 'originality' protagonists. Perhaps a hernia belt
> might be a good idea too?

While I've no personal experience with the BMH TR6 shells, the tales related
to me go well beyond the usual Standard Triumph build quality. A Heritage
approved trader told me that the last of the previous batch was sold off
cheap by BMH, they could not be shifted any other way.
Cheers,
Bill.

Rarebits4classics

PO Box 1232