[TR] TR6 Bodyshell US to UK shipping

sherman cm.sherman at verizon.net
Thu Nov 22 18:51:15 MST 2007

I would be glad to assist anybody interested in shipping internationally. I
have no direct financial interest - my father-in-law is a freight-forwarder
and has arranged very good pricing for a friend shipping his vintage Triumph
from the Uk to the US. The price varies on the points-of-origin, your
involvement and preferences. For instance, drive-on drive-off  vs. sealed
container, or simply a pallet. Pick-up at a particular location via truck or
drop-off at the port. If interested, contact me off-list.

Corey Sherman
cm.sherman at verizon.net

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:49 AM