[TR] [6pack] Charging Sytem Not Working - 74 TR6 - Fixed

Marty Clark marty.tr6 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 09:41:58 MST 2007

No clue if they will ship but I got mine at Merle's AutoSupply Tucson AZ.
$59 plus $22 core charge. They didn't have it in stock at the store I called
but they had it by the end of the day. Web Site:
http://www.merlesauto.com/stores.html

NAPA in Gilbert AZ told me they didn't stock and couldn't order it. AutoZone
could order it for $108 plus $18 core charge.

Marty