[TR] [6pack] Charging Sytem Not Working - 74 TR6 - Fixed

acekraut11 at aol.com acekraut11 at aol.com
Tue Nov 20 23:02:36 MST 2007

 Al,

If you explore my car on the triumphowners.com/108 web site you will find my information on installing a GM alternator.? It is in the "Special Projects" section near the bottom of the page.? Included in the information is the part number of the alternator I used.? A couple years back it was about $45, including the core charge.? The GM alternator can be used right side up by trimming the alternator housing but I chose a different path and explained my solution in the article on the web site.? It is another solution.? I seem to recall that the alternator was in stock at my local NAPA store.

Yell if you have any questions.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)