[TR] SILENT BLOCS AND SUNSHINE

auprichard at comcast.net auprichard at comcast.net
Mon Nov 12 09:59:08 MST 2007

But be VERY CAREFUL with the hacksaw blade.  Really, it's worth the effort to find someone with a press who can do it properly.  I just removed the center tie-rod and pressed out the old silentblocs.  Some clown had used a hacksaw blade and cut into the rod at its thinnest point.  I ended up throwing it away and getting another.

Andrew

From: N197TR4 at cs.com