[TR] Connecting red wire on Pertronix

Wayne Lee motorcarriage at charter.net
Tue Nov 6 08:44:11 MST 2007

Hi Guy's,
      When I did my 75 TR6 over to Pertronix I did scrap the Ballast system
which necessitated changing my Coil. I put a Lucas Sports Coil in and moved
the white and yellow wire(if I remember correctly) (the feed) from the
starter relay to a spare terminal on the fusebox.

Wayne Lee
Douglas,MA
58 TR3
64 TR4