[TR] Dayton Wire Wheels verse Dunlop

Bill & AnnaBelle anabil007 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 30 11:14:25 MDT 2007

I have had very good luck with the wire wheel guy in Santa Cruz, CA
	John Blake <jbswirewheels at sbcglobal.net>

He has a process that seals the spoke ends, forever,   a silicone
product that takes a few days to cure,  we had this done to the TR6s
72 spoke Daytons (he can also true and repair wires), and are
completely happy.  I would not hesitate to go tubeless if I felt the
need.  John works out of his garage, so has a low overhead, but is a
master of his trade.

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L