[TR] TR3A oil cooler

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Thu Jul 26 15:42:04 MDT 2007

I am looking for some guidance on the location of an oil cooler on a  TR3A.
I have only seen race prepared and the cooler is mounted behind the  valence
with a cutout for air passage.  I prefer not to do that for my car  which is a
street car.  Is mounting it forward of the crank fixture behind  the grill too
much obstruction for the radiator?  (My radiator no longer  has a crank
hole).  This is a 13 row cooler and I am assuming the stainless  hoses are long
enough to go there.  An electric pusher fan is being  installed.
TIA
David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO