[TR] VTR Web Site Update now vanity plates

v6spitfireguy at cox.net v6spitfireguy at cox.net
Thu Jul 26 12:35:03 MDT 2007

That's why I thought I would be lucky that "70 GT6" was available when I
was looking to register my GT6+, So for $70 it's mine... but alas, you
still get, "Nice car, what is it?" - guess ya just can't win!

Barry Schwartz
La Mesa, CA (San Diego)

Perhaps. But you'd be amazed at how many questions about same I was
asked when I had the vanity plate on my 1970 GT6+, said plate reading
"6 PLUS"! (Yes, the badges were in place on the car.)