[TR] VTR Web Site Update now vanity plates

zoboherald at aol.com zoboherald at aol.com
Thu Jul 26 12:10:41 MDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: dkspence at telus.net

  But really guys, spending that much money ($200.00 in my
jurisdiction) to put GT6  or TR FOUR or TR4-IRS, on the back of a car
right beside the factory trim piece that says exactly the same thing
is well....  redundant at best.

==AM==
Perhaps. But you'd be amazed at how many questions about same I was
asked when I had the vanity plate on my 1970 GT6+, said plate reading
"6 PLUS"! (Yes, the badges were in place on the car.)

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>