[TR] VTR Web Site Update now vanity plates

dkspence at telus.net dkspence at telus.net
Thu Jul 26 11:06:17 MDT 2007

Nice update Bob.  Looking at the Vanity plate collection I am amazed
by the creativity and lack thereof displayed. My favorites are
NYTMAER and NOTANMG.

  But really guys, spending that much money ($200.00 in my
jurisdiction) to put GT6  or TR FOUR or TR4-IRS, on the back of a car
right beside the factory trim piece that says exactly the same thing
is well....  redundant at best.

Just my humble opinion . YMMV

Thanks for posting the pics Bob.