[TR] VTR Web Site Update now vanity plates

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Thu Jul 26 14:03:18 MDT 2007

dkspence at telus.net wrote:
>   But really guys, spending that much money ($200.00 in my
> jurisdiction) to put GT6  or TR FOUR or TR4-IRS, on the back of a car
> right beside the factory trim piece that says exactly the same thing
> is well....  redundant at best.
>
> Just my humble opinion . YMMV
I am always amazed when I am standing next to a Triumph Stag that has a
license plate showing  "73 Stag" and people walk up, look at the plate,
look at the TRIUMPH plinth, look at the Stag emblems that say "STAG"

and then ask

"What is it?"

I want a a plate that says

RDTHLBL

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)