[TR] Ain't it the Truth ...

Bill & AnnaBelle anabil007 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 23 01:08:53 MST 2007

IF MY BODY WERE A CAR...

If my body were a car, this is the time I would be thinking about
trading it in for a newer model. I've got bumps and dents and
scratches in my finish and my paint job is getting a little dull ...
But that's not the worst of it ...

My headlights are out of focus and it's especially hard to see things up close

My traction is not as graceful as it once was. I slip and slide and
skid and bump into things even in the best of weather.

My whitewalls are stained with varicose veins.

It takes me hours to reach my maximum speed. My fuel rate burns inefficiently.

But here's the worst of it --

Almost every time I sneeze, cough or sputter. ....either my radiator
leaks or my exhaust backfires!

There are a few out there who will appreciate this ... right  Fred??

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L

AnnaBelle Pugh