[TR] Vincent is out of the Office

ZinkZ10C at aol.com ZinkZ10C at aol.com
Sat Dec 22 19:43:40 MST 2007

In a message dated 12/22/07 12:17:41 PM
Eastern Standard Time,
tswhitez123 at hotmail.com writes:

<< Hey Vincent is out of the office again.  Lets rifle his drawers and see
what  kind of goodies he has.    Best regards,  Tom >>

If we do that perhaps we can figure out what Celestica does.   Even after
reading the web site overview it isn't imediatly clear if it is a story line
from
a Dilbert cartoon or a company that manufactures Vegematics , Ginsu knives ,
the Clapper. . . .

>From the web site:

Overview

Celestica is dedicated to building solid partnerships and providing flexible
solutions to enable our customers' success.

Our adaptive team proactively offers creative solutions that enable our
customers to keep their commitments. Our efficient global manufacturing
network
provides customers with a competitive edge that enables them to achieve
success
in their markets.

Our mission is clear:

Accelerate success for our customers, leveraging our supply chain
efficiencies to provide them with the flexibility they need to overcome any
challenge.
Drive growth for our shareholders.
Enable our people to develop creative solutions that help our customers
respond to unexpected changes.
Webre ready to leverage our end-to-end services and leadership in technology
and manufacturing to drive the business growth of our customers.

Webre also ready to invest in their future. By continuing to deepen our
knowledge, develop innovative solutions and advance our capabilities, webre
helping
global industry leaders to increase their efficiency. Lower their costs. Stay
ahead of the game.