[TR] TR4A sale values to contest insurance company  valuation

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Sun Dec 23 07:07:59 MST 2007

List,

I had my 1972 Triumph TR6 with a stated value for what I paid for from the PO.

After 2 years I contacted them and they said I could increase it to $16,000 without an appraisal.  I think the change cost me around $10 more per year.

Pat, I would do the NADA thing and ask your insurance company to reconsider their offer.

Craig H. Nicholls