[TR] [6pack] Spin-On Adapter

John Mitchell jmitch at snet.net
Tue Dec 18 09:33:27 MST 2007

Dropping the slave cylinder is the easiest way.  Undo 2 bolts and just
let it hang down by the hose.  When done, bolt it back up and your done.
This will not affect the clutch in any way.  I do it whenever I change
the filter in the canister, which is every other oil change.  Of course
I never let the oil get very dirty.   John Mitchell    76 TR6

P.S.  an alternative is to try and flex the drive shaft enough to slip
the cannister by.