[TR] Toyota 5 Speed, Nissan Diff

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Mon Dec 17 18:46:53 MST 2007

Well it's that time of year when the TR6 is sitting high on her jack stands
wondering what "he's" going to do to her this winter. I've got some major
surgery planned including a Toyota 5 speed, Goodparts' Nissan differential
upgrade and a complete brake overhaul. I just updated my site with lots of
pictures of the prep work so far. It's all under the link called "The Big
Six O"

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U