[TR] TR3 video.

BearTranserv at aol.com BearTranserv at aol.com
Fri Aug 31 10:28:56 MDT 2007

In a message dated 8/31/2007 9:26:34 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
mmarr at notwires.com writes:

I was  that guy's age in 1971, but all I could
afford back then was an assortment  of ancient Morris Minors, Ford Anglias
and, the jewel in the crown, a 1966  Hillman Imp.  I loved THAT car...

Mike

Interesting.  I got married in 1970 and my new wife and I left  for my junior
year at North Texas State University in a 62 TR3 and a 63 Saab  Station
Wagon.  I sold the TR3 about a year later and bought a Fiat station  wagon, then
sold that and bought a Sunbeam Imp, cool car.  Wish I had the  Imp and the TR
back now....

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4

As he stared at her ample  bosom, he daydreamed of the dual Stromberg
carburetors in his vintage  Triumph, highly functional yet pleasingly formed,
perched prominently on top of  the intake manifold, aching for experienced
hands, the small knurled caps of the  oil dampeners begging to be inspected and
adjusted as
described in chapter  seven of the shop manual.
Dan McKay