[TR] Rear hub rebuild needed

TOMJOANNMI at aol.com TOMJOANNMI at aol.com
Wed Aug 29 16:25:19 MDT 2007

I was just about ready to get my 75 TR6 back on the road after a long and
expensive renovation and my Rt rear hub is making noise. The mechanic says it
needs new bearings. I believe this is a job left to experts, so I'm looking for
recommendations for a rebuilder. I know that TRF rebuilds hubs, but their
turnaround time on the diff hubs they rebuilt for me was at least 2 months. I would
like to get some use out of the car before the snow flies. Any suggestions?
Should I get both rebuilt? Can the other side be far behind? I don't think it's
making noise yet.

Tom Miller
75 TR6