[TR] Fan Extension and Steering Rack Proximity - A

Kentech HomeTech kentech0822 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 28 21:12:43 MDT 2007

If you look in Williams book, "How to Restore a TR4&TR4A" page 101 Figure
7-14-34, there is a picture of this fan extension. "This is a TR4/4A
extension, earlier cars have a slightly different one." My 4A is CT667xx and
has this fan extension, also my later parts car has it. It is much narrower
as well as groovy. Although this picture also shows a crank bolt for a hand
crank, so clearly pre 4A. Pic also on next page.

PeterK