[TR] Max Lucas TR7 Gremlins

ZoboHerald at aol.com ZoboHerald at aol.com
Tue Aug 28 21:38:17 MDT 2007

In a message dated 8/28/2007 9:08:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
TR250Driver at aol.com writes:

The left  side turn signal has issues. I knew this so Beverly and I
attempted
to check it out tonight.  Wow, if you depress the brake with  the  left turn
signal on the back up lights come on and everything  else is  dark.  If the
tail
lights are on and left turn signal  is on  really weird stuff occurs, right
side is on, but left side  goes dark and  back up lights shine.  Really very
weird and not  complete here.  I  actually saw the left brake light and turn
signal
alternate flashes at some  point.  This is the car that also  shines the oil
light at all times for no  apparent  reason.

==AM==
First thing I'd check is any and all grounding on the rear lamps!

--Andy   Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not  so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with   wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus   (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6)  and
Triumph Herald Database at its new URL: _http://triumph-herald.us_
(http://triumph-herald.us/)