[TR] TR3A Alternator Conversion -- Brackets Cracking

THOMAS FANSHER tfansher at comcast.net
Tue Aug 28 19:23:30 MDT 2007

Terry, I used the original "C" shaped bracket on the bottom.  I used a long
bolt with capture nuts on either side of the two mounting points. Then the
upper "adjuster" bracket has little tension. I've only got 400 or so miles
on mine, but the bottom should be really tied down - I can't adjust the belt
without removing tension from the bottom bolt. I could sent a picture if you
want...though it might take a day or two.
Tom