[TR] Fan Extension and Steering Rack Proximity - A

Kentech HomeTech kentech0822 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 28 18:11:41 MDT 2007

The TR4A fan extension should have a concave rounded groove about one inch
across ground in it (from the factory) to provide clearance. Perhaps you
fitted a TR4 fan extension which is fatter.

PeterK

> I recently got the fan extension added to the engine.
> It rotates without any grinding sounds, but the paint is uncomfortably
> rubbing off on the steering rack.
>
> How much space should be between these two surfaces?

Should be enough to pass a fan belt through there.

the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour</HTML>